Williams and Blum Podcast
A blog and podcast on the Iowa State Cyclones and so much more.
Blum's Twitter Cyclones.com CF ESPN Williams Twitter Rivals.com

Wednesday WB Links


Yesterday, we got a new president here in America. It was a great day for our country. Some of the commentary got pretty lame on the TV networks but again, the day ran pretty smoothly I thought.


Now, that I said something nice, it's time to get negative. I'll be up front with everybody. I voted for Mr. Obama. I really don't care that I just announced that to the world. Doesn't bother me a bit actually. What does bother me is when Obama and any other politician for that matter worries about the world of sports. Obama needs to shut his mouth about the BCS and worry about our economy and world peace.


The UNI Panthers will be in action tonight against Bradley. I must say, I'm shocked at the turnaround the Panthers have made since the early part of the season. I really thought that Ben Jacobson could be job hunting at the end of the season. Their last few weeks have been very impressive. Steven Pivovar of the Omaha World Herald agrees.




Anybody who knows me knows how much I hate the Kansas City Chiefs. Evidentally, so does now former defensive coordinator Gunther Cunningham.


0 comments:

Post a Comment