Williams and Blum Podcast
A blog and podcast on the Iowa State Cyclones and so much more.
Blum's Twitter Cyclones.com CF ESPN Williams Twitter Rivals.com

Thursday WB Links

So I was surfing the net this morning when I stumbled upon a great column written by ESPN's Rick Reilly. To be honest, I'm not the biggest Reilly fan int he world. I'll admit that he's hilarious, but I prefer commentary that's more "to the moment" than what he normally does. Do you know what I mean? He does a lot of touching human interest stuff, which is great, if you're in the mood. But I guess I'm all about the hard hitting up-to-date stuff. That's really not the point of this. The point is, I read one of the sweetest columns of all-time today, written by Reilly about beer pong.

I am a beer pong enthusiast. This column excites me. I wanted to share it with all of our college readers whom I assume frequent Chasers for FAC traditionally.

If you listened to last night's podcast, you heard Blum and I talk about Missouri's point guard Miguel Paul. Paul recently claimed that he's the NBA's Chris Paul's first-cousin. He's not.

While a lot of Cyclone fans have been enjoying the Ed Podolak saga over the past few days, it kind of makes me sad. I've always had a ton of respect for him and Jim Zabel. To be honest, Jim Zabel is the man who made me want to get into this business. The Des Moines Register's Marc Hansen gives us some perspective on the Podalak situation.
0 comments:

Post a Comment