Williams and Blum Podcast
A blog and podcast on the Iowa State Cyclones and so much more.
Blum's Twitter Cyclones.com CF ESPN Williams Twitter Rivals.com

The WB Links: Saturday Night

Texas 75 Cyclones 67. Interesting notes from the box score 1. The two officials that worked with John "Hollywood" Higgins, were both named Brent.
2. Texas lists both their official attendance figure and a "turnstile" number.

The Cyclone Women rally past #21 Okie State 63-55. They contain the female version of Allen Iverson (Andrea Riley) to 32 points on 28 shots. Even Ricky Davis thinks she plays selfish. The game turned on an intentional foul that led to OSU's Kurt Budke getting "tapped" for a T. "I can’t afford a $5,000 fine, so I’ll just — it was pivotal. We were still in the ballgame then,” Budke said. “I thought the original call was not an intentional foul, there was a huddle and then the intentional foul was called. So I guess that was my gripe.”

Pacman Jones enjoys the pole.



"Strip Clubs are just like regular clubs."


Missouri State used to play defense.
But, allowing UNI to shoot 70 percent in an 78-64 win does not equal any semblance of defensive prowess. UNI shot an absurd 82 percent in the first half. This is just conjecture on my part, but I have a feeling this was the Panthers offensive strategy.


You're welcome for that.

Fergie is now married to some dude I have never heard of. I love the fact that the opening of the article says "Fergie and Josh Duhamel are both off the market." NOOO!!! Not Josh Duhamel!!!!
0 comments:

Post a Comment