Williams and Blum Podcast
A blog and podcast on the Iowa State Cyclones and so much more.
Blum's Twitter Cyclones.com CF ESPN Williams Twitter Rivals.com

The WB Links: Monday Morning

Just a quick note to you recruiting gurus out there, it's going to be a busy week on the Iowa State front as Brent noted below. In fact, it should be a pretty busy day over on CycloneReport.com.

A lot of college wresting took place yesterday at the National Duals. Cyclone fans are probably disappointed today with a third place finish. Iowa State lost to Cornell (evidently they are a wrestling power) early in the day and beat Nebraska by one later on. Iowa won the event. I really don't care much for wrestling but the whole Iowa-Iowa State thing does get me going just a bit. Tom Brands and Cael Sanderson both scare the hell out of me. I always ask people if they had to fight one of those me in a cage, who they would choose? It doesn't matter for me. I'd just curl up in a ball and hope for the best.

Did you hear that Bob Knight's reign as the NCAA's most victorious basketball coach has come to an end? I'll bet you that you've never heard of the guy who broke the record too.

Don Meyer. Read more about that HERE.

Do you remember when everybody used to think that Colts wide-receiver Marvin Harrison was a good guy?

One more thing. Last week, I traveled down to Florida to visit Blum. You can read about my trip HERE.
0 comments:

Post a Comment