Williams and Blum Podcast
A blog and podcast on the Iowa State Cyclones and so much more.
Blum's Twitter Cyclones.com CF ESPN Williams Twitter Rivals.com

My New Broadcasting Hero

As you all know...Williams and I are both broadcasters for our day job. But...needless to say neither of us are anywhere near the talent level of Florida Panther's broadcaster Randy Moller. Just listen to this awesomeness. 



I am anxiously awaiting Williams to break one of these out for the girls regional final in Southwest Iowa this week. Make it happen CW.
3 comments:

Blum, I dropped "MAAAA THE MEATLOAF" last night during a Clarinda - Red Oak game.


This comment has been removed by the author.

This whole living with the fiancee thing screwed up my comment. Ashlie was in fact, ME, the other Chris, Peters that is... So here is what I said, not Ashlie...

I just want both of you to know that this is the single greatest thing I have ever heard in my life. I am better for having listened to it and have decided that on my next call of a goal: "WANNA DO SOME KARATE IN THE GARAGE!? YUP." or perhaps: "DID WE JUST BECOME BEST FRIENDS? YUP."

Something of that nature. Thank you for this...


Post a Comment